Thursday, September 23, 2010

San Marino Tuna Paella

I wanted to try this canned food because it will be my first time to eat "canned rice". I saw their tv commercial probably 38832059453493 times. If I can only let you hear how they sing "Tunaaaaaaah Paeeeeelyaaaah" in that ad. It is like a song that best suits as a background music for a sex video scandal. Think of "Careless Whisper" in Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili's infamous sex video scandal a year ago. Here's a photo from my Samsung phone.




If I had to rate it I will give it a 6.5. It is not bad tasting and it can really make you full. If you are in hurry and got no time to prepare for your packed lunch, you should try this! It is around 25 pesos if I remember it right. I just find it oily but the tuna chunks are good, they are just enough. So go and try your own "Tunaaaaaah Paeelllyaaaaaaaaaah".

No comments: