Sunday, June 04, 2006

...BeCausE...

I feel like I want to fall into pieces right now. I want to pick each piece of me and put them together once again. I just wabted to because I need to kill time. I don't want to think about the oppurtunities I missed because I was so damn busy doing nothing. Yes, I am always busy doing nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I don't know if I made a mess out of doing nothing. Maybe I did, it's just I am still in denial. Not that I am boasting but I know I am made of something else special (well, everyone is) but I was too preoccupied with the thought of being too special that I forgot that I could be worn out anytime soon. I could be a scrap. I am a scrap.
I don't know how to put this into details that you may have the slightest idea of how I feel so weird right now. I do not need sympathy. I need ears. I just want you to know that I had let oppurtunities passed by. I closed doors to their knocks. i became deaf to their calls. Now that I want them back, it seems like I'm chasing the wind. Is it too late? Will you tell me it is not yet too late? Will you?
D.R.E.A.M.S.???
I got a handful of them. You see I sleep a lot that I have a handful of them already. There were even a lot of moments that there was no wall that separates me from my dreams to the reality. It is not because that my reality is a living dream but because my dreams became too stagnant that it became my reality. My dreams did not move. They just became dreams. Dreams because once I open up my eyes I know that I already don't have them. My dreams cannot be put intoreality because I choose to and I do regret. yes, I regret that is why I want to fall into pieces. Right Now. NOW!!!

No comments: