Tuesday, August 01, 2006

An Angel With Horns


She sats on one of those seats on the last row of her classsroom.
She chews the same gum she had for lunch.
Her sleepy head rests on the wall.
Her short battered fingernails painted with rose red.
She sheepishly taps her fingers on her desk--as if they were drumsticks.
Her mind is in twists and whirls.
Smell of brewed coffee she thought she smelled.
She stared at her professor talking what embolism is, but actualy she does not care.
She twirls her dark brown hair, rolled her eyeballs and smacked her lips....
She exclaimed, "Oh, I think I have to put a period on this..."
And she did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey yah angel with horns..
thanks for that piece of advice and for dropping by..

heres something that might help you start..try to view your blog then on your sidebar you'll see there links..with the google news and edit me..click the edit me and there will be steps on how you can actually edit your links..hope you got that and don't forget to link me..

just tell me if you want to ask more..ciao!