Sunday, August 13, 2006

dominggo

Last night or should I say early this mornig I fell asleep on my tummy. I was not sure if it was way past two already. I drank cold coffee so I could finish reading the hard copy of "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas". I was clueless and the next thing I know it was almost eight in the morning. I browsed my cellphone to read the usual good morning text messages from the early birds. Well, I have to hit the sack still for atleast 15 minutes. Suddenly, images of work waiting for me plays on my mind. Oh my gasolina I have to move now, I told my self. uh-oh not until it was ten a.m.

The usual coffee minus the Sunday papers. I remember Joyann teasing me on cooffee shops how funny I look when I read papers on coffee shops. I make no difference with those fifty something guys whose eyes can't take off from the papers, not even when the brew is too hot.

Hay... I really have to wish that I have all the time in the world that I could learn French some time. my stomach hurts still because I was so engrossed on that cheessy e-book Daneca lend me. Yes, it was so cheesy. I borrowed it for weekend by the way. Just to kill time (as if). I don't like anything so cheesy but the hopelessly romantic in me can't help. Oh well. I am not that so angst driven girl, you know!

It was raining a lot these days. Prettyy depressing. I can't find my red sweats with a "REBEL" print. i wear it a lot on rainy days even sometimes it smells so puppy-ish. It makes me feel warm and naked at the same time. Hehe. I haven't showered myself yet. Sometimes all you want to do on a rainy weekend is satay on bed 'til forever. Lazy bones!

Shrimps were served for lunch today (together with the monggo soup and shrimp paste or "bago-ong"). I haven't tasted an inch f the shrimp. I asked my younger sisiter and my mom to remove the shells for me but they gave me a big "no". Poor me, I can't help but just stare. I hate it when shrimps, crabs and lobsters are served with their shells still on (which is the usual picture). I have to ask a good soul to remove it for me or do a "ipang himay".

Oh my gasolina when worse comes to worst and if I have to marry someday it should be a must that the future husband is forever willing remove the shells of crabs, shrimps and lobsters for me for the rest of my life.

No comments: