Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Great! Guess what happened... Ah, I'm leaving it for you to guess but here's an excerpt from a draft I made in my Multiply account....
"If there is anybody out there who knows the complexity of a middle child, it should be me. Sad to say, I am a middle child and it is something I lived as a struggle of both pain and happiness for twenty years now. I have two sisters. They are two opposing poles, the north and the south. I am their equator. It is never easy handling them both because I act as a younger sister to the other one and an elder sister to the other, thus the middle child complexity happens. To my parents, they see me as the independent one. Someone capable of making her own fucking decisions in life that they sometimes forgot I need them to back me up (even in just choosing a fucking pink top for my pseudo job interview.) I can go out and party all night and they can worry the least of me becasue they know I am fucking capable of finding my way home in the dawn safe and sound .They knew I will never get drunk. they knew I will not do anything so stupid ithat will ruin my damn life. Yes, they knew...or maybe they know nothing at all..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi myz!

that's why im always thankful to be the youngest..hehe as if pila gid kami ka magutod.wahehe

hapi new year! keep blogging!