Wednesday, July 05, 2006

because I always try to...

Yesterday sucks. Actually even the night before yesterday sucks. Everything was out of my control. Nobody knew it but I had the worst temper and I just can't wait to go home so I could throw plates on a wall but it did not happened. Instead I lie down my bed and screamed "World, I hate you today!!!" I do not know why I had to scream but I did and oh, it made me a bit ok. Just a bit. Before going to bed I texted some of my friends goodnight and reminded them how hankful I am to have them around. I did it because my "unlitxt" will expire that following day and I just want to grab the chance to tell them goodnight and yada..yada...yada... I was trying to let myself feel ok by doing it. I was not expecting any reply but Mikko gave a reply. This is the text he sent me.

Gnyt frnd. Its nice 2
hav sam1 hud be able 2
buy a hamburger
wen u nid 1. And twice
pa.Gnyt!

I was not expecting it. I laughed to myself when I got it. Mikko made my day. He made me feel there's a sense in living this life. (to buy hamburgers?? LOL) I missed him! My sister told me once that Mikko is like a long lost twin that is now found.
Waaah. I'm getting sooo "babaw" you might think. But hey, if I won't I might be advancing my stage on the next level of losing my insanity. And this is because I always try to....

No comments: