Tuesday, July 04, 2006

sigh. sigh

When u think I damn so-so like it, I fuckingly hate it!!! I don't tolerate any bad habits and I swear on that. Tolerate is a different thing from respect. example, if u r a friend of mine and u smoke (and if I do not) I hugely respect that but it does not mean I tolerate u. But that's ur life.

PLEEAASSE,if you r a person I know in flesh I want to tell u I highly DO NOT APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT U DO to me. I may agree with u because I just want to shut up d fucking stupidity that u have. I think I'm never vocal when I am mad. I just shut up. And yes, when I shut up I am mad.

DO NOT COME CLEAN. Again, a lesson I learned is that we should not judge other pipol so fast. WE ARE NOT THAT CLEAN. U know what I mean. U hav ur own little dirty secret don't u???

I so hate d world today and a lot of pipol but hell yeah, life s BEE-a-YOU-tee-FULL. There is always a reason to smile for me. :)

Mon and I txted kagina. She was telling me she missed me. I'm missing u too mon! a lot. I just feel bad that we have not seen each other for a while laready. But u know it's still me, never changed. I dropped a testimonial in her friendster yesterday night. Telling her how I meissed d old days we had together with our other ka-berks. LOL.

No comments: