Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday spells heaven to me...

I dread Mondays especially if it's a school week. Hey, I am not here to talk about Mondays. Infact, I am here to ta;k about FRIDAY!!! Today is Friday and my energy is undeniably in its high level. I love Fridays! I am most energetic at this day but ironically, this is the day that I do least of work. Wahahahaha! I have all the time in the world! Let me see...

1. Can sing my lungs out in videoke. Never ending. Oh, I love videoke!!!
2. Hey... "order pa ta beer?"... "Sure pare... di lg patama..."
3. DVD marathons 'til I will fall into sleep
4. curl up with a good book of choice and not my thick Nursing books!
5. Update my blog!
6. text my friends 'til the wee hours (including "Austin")
7. finish my "things that should have been done the other week"
8. talk loud with... uh.. anyone!
9. fix my room
10. stay late and wake up late!
11.
12.

The possibilities are endless. Friday is heaven.

What happened today?--- Friday.

I guess I was a bit early for school today. Naaa, I was just in time. Just in time to cram when I saw my previous concept instructor inside my classroom. What the hell does this mean? It really means HELL! F*cking cow, she was houng to give our quiz right at that moment! and ofcourse ypur beautiful friend here did not study that well because she f*ucking thought the quiz will be ggiven in the afternoon. Adrenaline rush! Well, I was able to answer some questios right but on different numbers. I interchanged two items (3 f*cking points) each. It was a waste. Hey, stop crying over spilled milk! I have to umm... think of the good side of life? Hay, sometimes I want to resort to something stupid like I will drop school.. grrrr! But I guess I shuld not to think there area lot of kids out there wanting o be in my place. Ooooh... I guess I'm lucky after all. (Hehehehe.. atleast this will make me feel a bit ok. Pampa lubag lo-ob.. Awwwe!)
Had lunch from Junie's...take ut thogh because my ed(Olek) told me its better if we will have lunch in our office (yearbook). Of course this very obedient associate/friend followed her friend/ed. The foodcourrt still smells like just-came-out-of-the-microwave-foodof-yesterday. I really cannot describe the smell. I don't know actually how that "food court smell" evolved. I know for a fact every La Sallian loathe that smell. If sticks in your clothing like an expansive perfume and your friend will smell it and I am sure he will f*cking ask you "Halin ka food court ay?". It's restating the obvious.
In the offce I did some editions of the e-data. I was trying to get quick on it.
Haaaayy... I'm starting to bore you now (and myself too). *Yawn*

haha. It was weird seeing too many faces in school lately. I was used to the previous campus (the extension one) where evrybod knows everybody. Sort of.

After dismissal of my afternnon class, Fred asked me to go with her in the yb office. She asked me to arrnge the receipts of the subcribers in alphabetical order. There were 8 sections and about 45 kids on each. Man, I thought it was an aesy job. I was wrong. I spent about 30 minutes to 40 finishing the task. It was 5:30 when I suddenly heard screams from the top. (The yb office is on the basement of the bleachers of the coliseum... not really basement but a part of it is.)
I know it's the girlsa nd gays cheering for the DLSU archers. They had this exhibition game with our USLS Stingers.After our work Fred and I went to the coli. Wait, before that we lined ourselves infront of McDonald's cashier while battling with ourselves to have sundaea nd fries or not. Ummm, we won because we did not bought any food. :) We went to the coliseum. @nd quarter. Score was 11- 22 I guess. Poor us. During the secod ha;f break time I sawa bunch of college and high school girls a nd gays flock to Archer jersey #7. He wasa god probably. I know there were more than 15 camphones and digicams flashed before him He was giving this phony smile that made the girls, gays and men "kilig". Hehehe. Some took pictures of the other players too from the DLSU. That was it. We went out the coliseum and walked our way out to buy peanuts and took a jeep. That was practically my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi myz..i was actually one of those who posed for pics with these tall dlsu guys..aren't they cute?..hehe

im just being a fan..its good you had a nice day...yesterday..