Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Time






So, this is one of those lazy nights I always have and love. This is the reason of my lack of sleep and binging too much but it's ok. Staying up late is a learning time for me.


Minutes ago I was blog-hopping. I saw sites of Ala Paredes, Bianca Gonzalez, Patty Laurel, Carlo Ledesma and etc.. They are the famous people (atleast for me they are). I envy them for they traveled a lot. I want to travel into many, many places.

I want to meet people. I want to eat the food they eat. I want to greet them in their dialect. I want to take pictures. I want, I want, I want!!! I am young and my time to do that is yet to come.
I want to go to Japan next year. I do not know how but I want to go to Tokyo, Japan! Oh, I am so crazy. I am not a fan of Japanese cuisine except I eat sushi (which is so expensive!) but I still want to go there. I also want to go to EspaƱa but not too soon.
I am a nurse now, by the way. REGISTERED NURSE!!!!! I thank God for that. :)

My father suggests I work in Singapore next year. I don't know yet because I have to serve my fellow men first for a year. I am also considering a masteral degree next year so plans are so ever-changing. :) I pray that God will guide me.
Back to those blogs... I envy it much. Don't worry because if I can see the whole world soon I'm going to post gazillion of pictures here, okay?

For the mean time I'm going to upload HAPPY PICTURES. FIREWORKSSSSS!!!! Fireworks make me happy even just for a fraction of a second.
Oooops, I am so sorry. I don't know how to post my pictures properly. :[[ I took the pictures from SM City December 2007.



No comments: