Monday, September 22, 2008

101 in 1001

I just lifted this from my blog. It was in October 2006 and I think I have to update it.


101 THINGS TO DO IN 1001 DAYS

1. Live independently in Makati

2. Hand balloons to children I will meet on the streets

3. try at least one local restaurant a month----------------I thik I'm doing this

4. compose a song and ask someone to sing it

5. own a vintage camera---------------I have a Holga 135 BC

6. take pictures of random faces and places----------------I always do this

7. plant a tree on my birthday

8. play the violin

9. dance flamenco

10. donate blood (500-1000 ml)

11. learn to drive

12. own a driver’s license and check the “will donate vital organs Incas of clinical death”

13. fly balloons with love letters tied on it

14. eat adobong balut

15. wear fiery red hot lipstick match with fiery red hot nails and paint the town red

16. volunteer to paint the living room’s ceiling

17. play praise songs on Sunday mornings

18. kiss someone torridly and laugh hard after------------------ I did but the laugh hard was not that hard.

19. fix something broken inside the house

20. will have a tequila body shot

21. memorize by heart a prayer found in Psalms

22. own two black dress; the first from a vintage shop and the second a brandy one

23. drink scotch to sleep

24. make friendship bands and hand them to friends

25. surprise visit my granny and bring her/them something

26. go to the Cathedral, light candles and pray for someone ----------I did this for a lot of times already

27. have coffee with stranger and convince him I am half Thai and half Vietnamese and my name is Ryan

28. be a volunteer to Greenpeace

29. bake cookies and give it to the orphanage

30. write an open-letter to God and have it post in my blog-------- I already did this one

31. camp in a friend’s backyard

32. have a real spa treatment

33. wear colored contact lens

34. eat a fruit I really hate

35. write a story and have some friends read it

36. pick fresh flowers, put it in a vase and put it in my bedside table or better yet give it to a stranger

37. make a video of random people asking them random questions

38. befriend a special child

39. make out in a roof top (while it is raining)

40. will not load my cellphones for a month

41. read the lifestyle section of newspapers every weekends

42. know some of the constellations and stargaze after

43. go to confession

44. play tennis

45. read 2 books a month

46. return all things I borrowed

47. fly a kite

48. ride a real hot air balloon

49. play in the arcade

50. make a cd of “songs in my life”

51. make a photo album

52. hand bind all the stories, poems, articles and etc. that I made

53. clean out the mess in my room----- I am getting good at this

54. file my old notes and put them in a box-----------done! :)

55. donate all the old clothes in my closet

56. drop a bad habit which is smoking--------------of course!

57. reach out to all my high school friends and say hi to them (e-mail, text ...)

58. meet Zanjoe Marudo in flesh

59. will stroll in the city’s downtown and memorize the whole place

60. backpack and visit a town I’ve never been

61. sleep on the shore under the moonlight------------I did this in Guimaras

62. approach a stranger and convince him you were once flatmates

63. make an experimental recipe and let my family taste it

64. write down some cute quotations colored paper and put it in a bottle

65. shed off some pounds

66. have a movie marathon of romantic comedy movies

67. trace my dad’s relatives in the net and say hi to them (atleast 20)

68. paint something on canvas

69. read a story to some kid

70. make a “healthy sandwich” and have it for lunch in a week

71. be a barista

72. make a savings account of my own

73. write quote on some paper strips and put them in a huge bottle

74. visit another country

75. sew a bag

76. get my belly pierced

77. learn mah jong

78. make friend with a kid in a mall

79. write a love letter to myself

80. ride on a train (not MRT or LRT)-----I already did this

81. do an eyelift

82. do a teeth transplant---what about gum scraping?

83. try skindipping

84. jog ten miles

85. will not eat “fastfood’s food” for a month

86. be a barista---ooops, I repeated it and boy, this one is difficult!

87. read more books on bookstores (without buying them)--- I am good at this

88. share cotton candy with an old person

89. wish on a falling star

90. have to see sunrises more than ten times

91. make a movie list of movies to watch (as of present date only) and watch them

92. run around naked on a wide field when its raining

93. convince a guy to pose naked for you and draw him

94. watch sunset with someone I love (more than one is ok)

95. visit the city’s museum and zoo

96. eat pasta using hands only together with someone

97. learn French (seriously)

98. learn another native dialect

99. blow bubbles with some kids

100. make a mixed drink

101. tell a person/s “I Love You” and mean it----- yes, I did this and it did not last too long :(

By :Myzing C.

September 27, 2006; 2:09 A.M

My Witnesses:

_____Liezl Jade Bandiola__________________

___Lyden Barcelita_____________________

__Shrara Mae Corral______________________

Date and Place Signed :___________________________

No comments: