Sunday, September 21, 2008

on that corner

I am currently doing this blog entry on my bed. My lap top is on top of my crossed legs while on a reclining position. It is not easy because I can feel my legs about to get cramps so I alternately cross my right leg with my left. I could have do my internet surfing on my study table but for weird reasons I don;t feel good there. I was sitting there for a few minutes before I decided to transfer on my bed. Sitting there gives me a "heavy" feeling and it's weird. It was actually the third time around already. I was reading Lestat, The Vampire minutes ago and was planning to do drills on IELTS test. Maybe I was just justifying my laziness to study and chose to lie on bed. Is it some psychological thing or what?


B the way, I cooked something of of adobo left overs. I dipped the chicken adobo into a mixture of bread crumbs, egg, dry basil leaves, flour and soy sauce. I sprinkled it with an all-season and some black pepper. The outer part taste good. I want to do some sizzling dish soon. I even copied a sizzling squid recipe from the internet but I am thinking of sizzling adobo in thick sauce. What do you think?


Photos of my study table...

Le Nette, my younger sister checking her Friendster page, I bet.



I already removed the magnetic white board, no, it fell some time because the adhesive tape was not of good quality.

No comments: