Thursday, September 18, 2008

A personal favorite pizza parlor






In Bacolod, that is. I like their anchovies pasta. It might be too oily for some but it's fine because I bet my ass it's olive oil. Olive oil is supposed to be healthy, right? I think so. The service is perfect and that matters to me big time!!! I am really nice with really nice waiters and waitresses. You should, I tell you because you don't know what they might added to your food because ou were so not-nice to them.
Pizsas also serve their food under 15 minutes an average. The atmospere is not that of too much fancy but the lightings are perfect and the paintings are nice to look at. They only have one branch left because I remeber they used to have two. You can visit them in Goldenfields Commercial Complex.

The last time I went there I gave a feed back that I like their place and suggested that they add more choices for desserts. The manager, I supposed told me they will add more choices in their smoothies or fruit shakes section. I haven't been there lately so maybe I can check it out soon. :)

I can't memorize everything that are in their menu list but the pizza will never fail you because the thin crust is my real definition of thin crust. It is far from Sky Flakes-like-thin-crust-pizza.



I am lucky enough to save photos from a late dinner I had in Pizsas almost a year ago.


Jeremi and Fredelyn. It was Jeremi's birthday. They now have a cutie baby boy named Yohann Angelo.

I think those were paintings.


Can you see the oozing cheese? It was melting right on my tongue.



And they were all yellow and gone. :]


Fredelyn and the girl behind this blog. *ahemmm*

No comments: