Thursday, September 18, 2008

updates in random

none really. Right

-I am a RN in the Phil and trying to work my arse to be a USA-RN in early of 2009. You pray for m e and wish me the best.
-I'm a bum. It's been 4 months and counting.
-I like to believe I do self review but being a bum was never this busy. Right.
-I have an on-line business. I sell stuff. You can ask me about it.
-i gained weight. What do you expect?!
-I joined a young professional group that meets on Wednesdays nights.
-I am trying new hobbies every now and then. Lomography. Yeah, what else? No more. :]
-I don't read much just like before. The NCLEX module is a good depressant. It made me quit reading. Thanks!
-I'm enrolled in a master's program. I might be a nurse educator.
-I thought I was in a diet. haha!

No comments: