Saturday, September 23, 2006

101 on 1001

Together with Lyden, Jade and Shara we decided to make a list of our 101 things to do in 1001 days. I originally saw it on a blog of a woman residing somewhere in America. I had a thought that it might be fun at the same time will give me contentment. So I have that idea to share it with the three other girls. It is even funny because we four decided to somewhat follow the four bitchy characters of the tv series The Sex And the City namely Miranda, Carrie, Samantha and Charlotte. We call ourselves girls of The Sex And The City And The Beautiful. I am still on my way to the 80 plus of my list but it is not final yet since I want that most of the 101 things do not involve a great amount of money to spend or none at all. I admit it is really difficult because just even to hand a dozen of balloons to a dozen of kids I will meet on the streets will cost an average of a hundred pesos. Hmm..maybe I should not think of the money I will spend rather I will dwell on the after-feeling that I will get so does this mean I won’t have to cross out my regular pedicures and manicures? Will it my list should be less of a self pampering because I should share happiness with everyone else. I have to be less grumpy and be more of a happy person. That’s it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a good idea..
hope you'll be able to accomplish all 101 things..
tc.ΓΌ

hippoadel said...

jus dropping by.....have a great weekend ahead...