Thursday, September 07, 2006

I miss doing this--- CRYING

Snap. I will cry. Tears will slowly stung in my cheeks. It is easy as 1, 2, 3, but that was many years ago. I will cry over a toothache, a sweet smelling stationery lost in my box, a candy bar dropped on the floor, a good scolding from my parents, a sibling pulled my hair, a seatmate calling me names, a missed homework, movie "Land Before Time", a scraped knee, an ugly dress for Christmas party, an unwanted toy, a bully snatched my lunch, a failed quiz, a missed palce in the contest, ... There is always a reason to cry. But I was a kid then. I was below the age of 10 or maybe 7. Now, I am 20. I am bitter. I know I should not cry and if ever I have to the world does not have to know. I should not cry because the world may think I am weak, it may think I am so sensetive of my feelings, it may think I am an emotional crap. I am tough.. the world has to know that. I can endure the pain that he is giving me. But, that is what I thought. I think I am wrong.

It is nice to know that despite being so tough, I am still human and human that I am, it is always ok to cry. I wish I can cry. I miss the bitter taste of tears staining my face.

No comments: