Thursday, September 21, 2006

SOME THING

The hand-me-down Timex wristwatch broke off almost a 2 months ago.I was in our school bus when I have to stand up and it's screw ( that thing that you touch to set time popped off because it got caught on the seat...) I need a new wristwatch. I don't really like it very much since it's only a hand-me-down, itw as ot my kind of taste. It's sophisticated alright, but I find it so plain. I Bought a new one and a cheap one. Less than a hundred and fifity pesos. Great because it's only 5% of the price of the previous watch. But I love it. It's like more of a statement than being a watch. I had it at the amll. I will post a pic tomorrow. By the way, it was Le Nette's capping and candle lighting ceremony yesterday. I'll post some pics tomorrow night.
P.S. Jade, Lyden , Shara and I made this list f 101 things to do in 1001 days. Cool. I will post it tomorrow. By the way i got to accopliched one of teh hundred and one ewhich is to try a local restaurant (about ten). I had dinner with JAde at a local Chinese diner> i will post pics tom. I have to move fast. I have to read. mwah. This was a long day.

No comments: